April 17, 2010

sakura, sakura

[taken on april 6]

realized i never uploaded the photos from the cherry blossom festival in newark :D

we spent the afternoon with kira and walking down this long path filled with gorgeous cherry blossoms.

i only edited a few (because they were in raw format and were underexposed) and the rest is sooc. :) <3


bridges
sakura









^taken by my sister. i was like STAND HERE, USE MANUAL, TURN LEFT, haha. it's awkward to have my family take photos of me, so i looked away and pretended i wasn't paying attention. heehe.










4 comments :

  1. I love how light and airy these look, they're all gorgeous. I can't wait until the cherry blossoms bloom fully here in Scotland, it's my favourite part of spring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. jennifer: thank you! scotland, wow - i heard it is beautiful there. when does spring come for you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're very welcome, your photography's always lovely to follow. and especially impressive because you have to balance it with schoolwork too! I'm at university, so it's the same for me. :) it is beautiful - sometimes, anyway! - you should come and see for yourself. haha spring is meant to be around now, but we had snow not too long ago. I'm crossing my fingers for more sunny days soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw, thanks so much! (i just get no sleep :P)

    i will, and i definitely plan to some day! :)

    ReplyDelete