December 9, 2010

generosity rocks

i think i do deserve an award, making a post on the DAY THAT I TOOK THE PHOTOS. you damn right.

anyway, due to the lack of homework today - i went to the school's key club event: generosity rocks. bascially, we pay $5 admission that goes to the children's hospital (yay) and students perform for free. i think this concert was composed of three districts?

anyway, being the music snob that i am - i wasn't...totally impressed with anyone. but i did really like my friend's cousin's voice and my beautiful lobaton twins. so overall, pretty good :D sadly, i had to go during intermission because of my mom. :| so here are my photos of me stalking on my friends with noise, bokeh, and halos. (my three favorite things ever)

Photobucket
PRISON DOORS. our school used to have clear doors (very conveniant for checking if you ride was here, but noooo - ya gotta improve the "security")
Photobucket
gloria's head :B
Photobucket
Photobucket
mi amiga krystal :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

and of course there had to be hsm jumping photos. dur.
Photobucket
a delightful mistake.
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
^ christine's jacket.

the thing about photographers, yeah - we're ninjas. that's right. i saw you with that sweater on.

and some kira!

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

1 comment :