my black friday boots have arrived! i bought them online on easyspirit during a ridiculous sale. (each was originally priced a 80 bucks, got them both for 45!) true, it's harder to find cute shoes at these kind of stores but their quality is really fantastic and i am in love with them.
i've been up to a lot, actually.
- i turned 18 yesterday (yikes)
- i had my last field hockey banquet (when photos come out i'm going to make a massive field hockey post)
- thanksgiving parties = crazyness.
- i got to see tyler & victoria <3
- i bought matte nail polish, i'm in love
- i had my first portfolio review/interview with sva
- i effed up my BU application (first failure as an 18 year old)
- i took photos with catalina & victoria again.
- watched all of merlin
- ate a goat cheese/roasted pepper/spinach pizza at calandra's it was amazing.
- finished watching sherlock
- visited carnegie mellon
- visited NYU in october
- took photos with angela
- took photos with gloria
- AND I'M ALMOST DONE MAKING THIS BUTTERFLY: