December 6, 2010

i'm sorry i'm still here

with gigs and gigs of photos to share.

as soon as i get rid of this odd layout and winter break comes i'll be updating again. sorry D: (sorry to myself, mostly - but to the few people that actually read my blog) i do like this layout a lot, but it /is/ an out dated version of blogger and it's really difficult to navigate and my archive doesn't work. not suitable for the mass photograph updater like moi. (update: i was talking about my old layout - not the one i have now)

oh yes, i turned 17. it's a strange ass feeling - i still firmly believe i am 15 and i will not age from there. and i'm getting a new laptop :D (even though the one i have is only a little over 3 years old...it's got issues. it freezes all the time up until the point where i need to reformat the hard drive every three months. it has no battery life (constantly needs to be plugged in), the letter 'N' keeps popping off, constant freezing etc. i'm getting a super fast one so i'm incredibly excited.)

i've been spending almost all my free time on tumblr, namely for my harry potter graphics. but mostly i just lurk around and reblog things that amuse me. (esp the fact that i have more followers than i have friends lol. 1,300 people to listen to my problems - hell yeah) & ever since the movie came out my obsession is back on full blast.

and since tumblr is down, i'm going to go fix the layout right now. :D

PLEASE EXCUSE THE APPEARANCE OF MY BLOG, IT'S UNDER CONSTRUCTION.

update: 6:40pm - I'VE FINISHED. do you like it? :B i just need to add the biography and links and it'll be good to gooo.

^ i have a plethora of gifs thanks to tumblr.

5 comments :

  1. happy belated birthday!
    glad to hear that you're getting a new laptop. I got one on Black Friday and it's so lovely :) yea, and as you probably have learned, you should never keep your laptop constantly plugged in bc it drains the battery very quickly. or what you could've tried is buy a new battery.

    anyways, I hope you have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. stephanie: thanks! :D not even that! when i first got it the battery life was so dismal (all the reviews of my laptop say that it has extremely lame battery life) thanks love :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this layout. I was going to use one of the layouts the creater has provided of the last layout you had but I found that it used the old html layout editor and that one sucks, so I went back to my old one too. I'd like to have nice crisp clean layouts that I can just add but edit easily with this new layout thing but I doubt it'll be anytime soon. I'm sorry, I waffle on too much. Ha. Oh, and I love tumblr too (when it's not down, unlike the mass blackout yesterday -_-) <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. sanahasblogspot: thanks! yeah, i realized that too - right now it's just so much easier to use the new editor. tumblr4lyf.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so jealous! I wish I knew how to make my blog pretty. I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete