October 9, 2011

gaoshiong dream mall

[ taken during august 4th ]

during my week with my dad's family in tainan, my cousins took my mother/my sister & i to gaoshiong (a city 40 minutes away by train) to visit their HUGE mall. i just love the reflective floors and glittering lights.
Photobucket
group photo. how to look like a tourist, by my mother.
Photobucket
my cousin, guan wen wen.
Photobucket
the subways are ridiculously nice and clean there.
Photobucket
my cousins checking the subway stops.
Photobucket
the hundreds of hanging lights.
Photobucket
Photobucket
muji = the best store ever. it's this simple/earthy toned japanese store full of neat things.
Photobucket
nothing is complete without a starbucks break. can i just say how beautiful the starbucks is there.
Photobucket
if you buy a high speed monorail ticket, you can buy one get one free!
Photobucket
cafe.
Photobucket
motorcycles are amongst the main mode of transportation in taiwan.
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments :

  1. ahhhh I want to go to the Dream Mall! I've heard that it's a fun place to shop. I haven't been to the southern part of Taiwan in a really long time since all my relatives are in Taipei.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's beaauuttiifulll, but so overpriced - my goodness.

      Delete