November 25, 2011

courtney and the sunrise

well hello, i haven't updated in a very long time. life has been, well "life." senior year is ticking by slowly but way to fast, marking period one is over (and to my delight ONLY TWO B'S!) granted, i did not take ap calc. (best decision of my life). right now i'm waiting for my best friend to come back from errands to we can hang out - so what better way to spend my time than updating my blog. (minus preparing my portfolio for my SVA interview, finishing college apps, watching merlin like a crack addict, etc. etc. etc.)

SO, here are some photos i took of my friend courtney. it was a client shoot and for her dance portfolio (these were taken in october, and i'm happy to say now that she was accepted into the schools she wanted!!!). we woke up at seven am to catch the sun rise. as my lovely friend says: only you and courtney could make the sketchiest part in all of town look beautiful. (aw shucks) but yes, in the evening this park transforms into a hub for druggies. i actually ended up using one of the photos in my portfolio, funny how these things happen. i just love shooting with a non-model/regular person and having them open up in front of the camera.  anyway, without furthur ado.....

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment