December 20, 2011

fun with filters~

doesn't that title sound like an advertisement on television? anyway, i've had this old filter i got when i bought my ae-1 off ebay - and it's old and i can't find any other use for it other than slathering it with vaseline.

shots of killian in this really random greenhouse many people don't know the existence of in my school. yet it is off the one of the main hallways of the school. no one knows if anyone uses it...

it's like the room of requirement! except everyone can see it in plain sight. and it really has nothing that i need.... Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket
^ so delightfully hipster. Photobucket I LOOKED CUTE. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket i take the bus. because i don't have a car. (only drive with father is on business tripz) Photobucket Photobucket

1 comment :

  1. Wow, I am so incredibly in love with the black and white one. it's so dramatic, like something from a movie. gosh. <3 if you tell me you're doing prints, I'm going to lose my mind.

    ReplyDelete