February 28, 2012

stark in winterfell

i spent the entire afternoon sitting in my backyard reading clash of kings (the second book in a song of ice and fire AKA the HBO show: game of thrones. season two on april 1st, ya'll) and sobbing inside because the author is a cruel man. kira sat next to me (she just took a bath so she's like this fluffy fluff of smelltastic goodness). and i just came back from the gym in which i EXERCISED. blasphemy.

so currently recovering from the post-hard drive death shock and i'm starting to upload photos again.

oh yes, and i also got accepted into MICA! now i shall sit and pray for lots and lots of money.

woah man, listen to this. arya Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket SHITTY OVERLAY I APOLOGIZE AND I'M TOO LAZY TO FIX IT. Photobucket crap on my desk. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket the sun was amazing the other day. i wake up at 6:50 and leave the house at 7:07 (lol) but the sun was...directly hitting my window that morning and it was beautiful. (beautiful enough for me to drag me ass out of bed and take a photo) Photobucket Photobucket

8 comments :

  1. I adore your overlay photos, no shittiness I can see here! I really enjoy the "day in the life" quality of this set of photos.

    Ashlyn
    Triple Thread

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! <3 i always take photos like these but i never seem to upload them....

      Delete
  2. i'm reading a feast for crows right now! i love those books! :) also i like the photos, especially the first 3 selfportraits, u seem to make a good model too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. eeeeee i'm so excited for season two it's ridiculous. every scene is written to be visually played out.

      lol, thanks!

      Delete
  3. amazing photos and lovely blog. will definitely follow :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. your pictures are really great. i love the one with the face and the leaves in it ♥

    ReplyDelete