September 3, 2012

first snapshots of nyu~~~

some misc snapshots from this crazy welcome week. i actually didn't take that many photos with my "legit" camera, but a lot with my phone. which i will update soon. blah, i'm about to go to movie night so see you internet people later. :)

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket
stranger from the high line. we had to go there for an assignment for my writing class. the first time i asked a stranger if i could photograph them!! woooop.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments :

  1. Loving the new blog background. Or is it old. Naw, probably new.
    Sounds (and looks) like you're having the most amazing time of your life :'D every time I see one of your new instagram exploring places adventures or blogposts or all that I feel so so so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete