January 5, 2013

florida // disney and wwohp

as soon as i came back to new jersey from school, we were thrown into a car for a long (but rewarding) car ride to florida. yes, it was 19 hours. i finally got to go to wwohp, my childhood. :D we stayed for five ish days and during christmas.

day one at the former "mgm studios"
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

day two at islands of adventure (let's be honest, everyone is there for harry potter) PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket day 3, epcot! Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket dat 4, universal studios PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket as you know i have a problem when it comes to over-posting photos - so i did my best to keep this post very succinct and to the point? :D <3

6 comments :

  1. I want more photos! These are amazing. I'd love to go back to Florida, they were in the middle of building WWOHP last time I was there.
    What kind of camera + lenses do you use?

    X

    jeneralrambling.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha really? i thought people were bothered by the repetitiveness XD

      aw man, IT'S REALLY AWESOME I LOVE IT!

      i was too lazy to swap lenses, so i used my 50mm 1.4 with my mark ii.

      Delete
    2. Not when the photos are this lovely.

      I can imagine it's amazing. One day I'll visit again!

      Haha, I'm the same, too much to carry around too, especially when you're at a theme park. I'd love to have a Canon, saving up for one for sure.

      I just decided to go on my deviantart account (I go on every once in a while to clear out messages) and I came across your profile, been watching you on there for years! Haha, blast from the past :)

      X

      Delete
    3. aw, thanks!

      eeep, i haven't been there in forever! omg really? that means a lot :D

      Delete
  2. all of these are so freaking great, julia
    you have no idea how ~jelly~ i am that you had butterbeer! also your face holding it= A+
    i agree, i could never get tired of your photos, so post away <3
    i dunno why but i'm in love with the first two shots here, mainly because i'm a sucker for palm trees and THE SHINING (hotel halls man. dat symmetry doe)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, love!

      bahaha, there were so many trolly shots - but i decided to post the ~artsy~ ones.

      awww <3

      Delete