January 6, 2014

refreshed // blog updates

and so i have finally organized 80% of my blog! i put those old high school posts to rest in my drafts, because for the love of god no one needs to see my high school whining, and i've deleted over 100 misc. tags.

i just spent the last day reading through what seems to be like 200+ posts of my past (deciding which to keep on public and which should be cast down to internet tartarus), it's sort of startling how much i have changed in the years. i am becoming increasingly fatter, but marginally less lame - so it's a win win lose lose situation.

it's very refreshing to have things organized, and for me it's infinitely more satisfying to organize my digital belongings than my tangible ones (for some unknown reason). perhaps because i value of digital belongings more.

i've also finally decided to post my blog link everywhere, which was always weird for me because i will always rather tell complete strangers my deepest thoughts than people i know in ~the real world~ because of uncertainty, shame, fear of being judged, etc. etc. etc. but whatever.

anyway, i'll be adding posts but setting the date to the past (example: a post i made today about november will be tagged with november, 2013) - but then won't show up on feeds so this is what i get for wanting to organize things.


12/04: HOME AND IN BETWEEN


11/14: PORTRAITS HERE AND THERE


07/1: COLLEGE TIMES: APRIL


12/10: LAST MINUTE LIGHTING

No comments :

Post a Comment