August 16, 2010

korean supermarket!

{august 10th}

we go there every couple of months for some goooood food and fun grocery shopping. that's right. fun and grocery shopping in the same sentence. it's a 40 minute ride there, so i spend my time watching the clouds and dozing off.

and yes i bring my camera every where i go. duh. mostly it's where i try to take photos of cute children without looking like a pedophile. hipshooting, ftw. only five of these are edited....i got lazy :D

Photobucket
Photobucket
i dig the bag.
Photobucket
singin' for donations.
Photobucket
i adore his hood, shame i couldn't have gotten a better shot. at times like these i dream of 85mm 1.2's.
Photobucket
i totally giggled when i got this shot and ran away before someone arrested me for creeping.
Photobucket
yum.
Photobucket
my attractive sister.
Photobucket
Photobucket
delicious pickled goodness (stuff like kimchi)
Photobucket
evidently she realized i was not in fact korean, but chinese....and couldn't understand a word she said. regardless, delicious samples of some salted mackeral. amazing.
Photobucket
Photobucket
my dad.

Photobucket
MINI BANANERSSS.
Photobucket
Photobucket
laughing salesgirl.
Photobucket
Photobucket
HEAVEN IN A BOX.
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

3 comments :

  1. I love this!!! This sounds like fun indeed!! I wish we had shops like that over here too..
    What is Mochi? (I like that it's written in French on the box hehe)
    GREAT SHOTS! GREAT IDEAS!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5th photo is genius, it made me smile :)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. trish: the pronunciation is more like mwaji. XD it's this delicious japanese (?) desert. the outside is this very squishy and chewy clearish dough, and the inside can be of anything. redbean, etc. there are ice cream ones that are simply HEAVEN!

    tiff: haha thank you! me too :)

    ReplyDelete