August 12, 2010

midnight noise

i think that's a record for me. NOT POSTING IN TWO WEEKS MAH GAWD.

no i haven't fallen of the face of the earth - just enjoying my summer. my mom babysits a rather annoying child during july and recently - august. but she told the mom that she wanted a week off to hang out with my sister and i. *cue one week of constant shopping and running around*

and...i started an avatar fanblog on tumblr.(no not naked blue people, the badass show) I HAD TO. plus, it's good photoshop practice for me. it's so much fun to run and i'm so shocked that people actually followed/like my shit. it's here if you're interested :)

there has been a lack of motivation to take photos and i'm starting to get sick of being home constantly. but later today i'm going over to a friend's house and playing with her kitty and sunday = sweet sixteen. it's in this HUGE palace like place in new york. i nearly shit my pants when i saw the photos of it and the invitation. my friend is such a princess, i love her.

but i did whip out my camera for a brief night time photo adventure with victoria :D the parents insist that we took kevin (male) to "protect" us but he's afraid of my dog so i'm kind of doubtful that he can "protect us."

it's so demeaning when the fathers think that we can't handle being out on the driveway at night. really?

but without further ado, here are the photos! they are noisy and blurry, but i kind of like them. (neither of us had a tripod)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
midnight noise
streetlamps
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments :