August 21, 2011

catalina

my blog and photostream have lost all sense of organization. hi, i just spent a week in myrtle beach with my friend and then a month in taiwan with my family.

regardless of my personal organization issues, victoria and i went over catalina's house and took some photos. :3 she is a fabulous artist, please check out her work here: http://cargocollective.com/couyang all the clothes/styling below are all by her.


i've been having a slight obsession with noisy photos lately. oh, did i mention my camera broke during the trip to taiwan? it's supposed to come back in a few days (so for the second half of my taiwan trip i used my aunt's 450d - thank you!) so victoria let me borrow her camera.

the scrollbar is a little hidden, but it's there!


Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
portrait of an artist
PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
oh hello victoria! & catalina bought that jacket and modified it/added the shoulders/added the spikes all by herself. damn.
Photobucket
saying goodbye <3

i clearly cannot select photos. please tell me which ones you like best ;) (url would be easiest)

No comments :

Post a Comment