August 16, 2012

a new chapter?

i leave for nyu in ten days. i've just bought my new camera that is the fruit of my summer labors (and of course parents helped me). i'm scheduling things for welcome week and i can't help but feel incredibly excited for all that is to come. i'm sort of detaching myself from things at home (other than family) and totally ready to start again. things are looking up, my friends.

here are some photos i found while hunting through my hard drive. all were taking during my trip to taiwan during the summer of 2011. there are so many photos i have no published from my busy high school days, so i'll be attempting to update those.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

(i'm sorry if the colors look off, ah i don't know if my mac's screen is correct....)

No comments :

Post a Comment