August 22, 2012

charlene

charlene asked me for a few photos for her mom, and i was happy to oblige. i edited these photos awhile ago on my PC, so the colors look super yellow on my mac. but eh, i'm lazy. i should be packing for college :P photos taken in june.

Photobucket Photobucket
christine & lily.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket le mango murderer.PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket look at me guys i take pictures PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket i'm not really satisfied with these photos, but meh.

4 comments :

  1. yeah I know what you mean, I hate the fact that pictures look different on different screens, I really do. I've just edited pictures today on my pc that I was satisfied with and now I look at them on my netbook and I think what is this shit. this is something I appreciate with film, you get the prints and they might fade, but they are fact.
    sorry for my ramble. I love the ones with the shadowplay, again, I think this is something I could never get weary of.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know! i never know "which" screen is the "right" screen. sigh. hopefully the content of the photo supersedes the coloring.

      same! i'm obsessed with shadows. & thank you dear.

      Delete
  2. Love how the straw hat frames her face on the cooler tones one!

    ReplyDelete