November 10, 2012

adventures in analog II

some more of my homework over the past few weeks :3 i've printed more photos than this but i've only scanned my favorites.

first batch are of my friend morgan from a collab we did with studio lights and medium format. the second batch was taken with 3200asa film for my final project: nightmares. and the last is from the freak one day snow storm we had a few days ago. my homework involved flash so i experimented with different methods with ashley on 100asa film.

updating with an october/hurricane sandy post soon ;)
Photobucket
ilford film with a pentax 6x7
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket
nightmares with ashley & victoria's help.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
overlayed negatives.
Photobucket flash experiments with ashley
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comment :

  1. there are some really great shots here. I especially like the third one :)

    ReplyDelete