March 13, 2013

brighton beach

super quick blogpost before i head off to class! i'll update with february/march adventures later this week, spring break is only a few days away. victoria is coming to me and she's gawn take me to see wicked~

i've been going to the beach quite often this month (these photos marking my third time that week, oi) we take the Q train from union square and 35 minutes later, it's the open ocean and sandy beaches. i'm slightly obsessed, i will admit. it's just so open and peaceful, it's nice to get away with just one subway swipe. went there with tess, jess, and zack.



MAH BABE
 jess <3 all="" and="" br="" diversity="" in="" lack="" me="" my="" of="" oh="" photos.="" profile="" shots.="">

2 comments :

  1. These pictures are so beautiful, I'm always in awe of your pictures! I am also really envious that you live in New York :P

    ReplyDelete