i've been home for about a month now and it's weird. i've adjusted to home life and i'm less city-sick than i was a few weeks ago. i've been back to the city twice since coming home and i seriously miss it so much, but i am learning to enjoy home. i tend to get slightly depressed (maybe that's not the right word, more like blobbish) when i am bored, so i just have to keep myself busy.
lately i've been:
- working. actually that's all i do. i'm a waitress at a family-style italian restaurant and this is my second summer there and i basically work. like all the time. i have one or two days off and random hours off since i sometimes work lunch shifts and/or dinner shifts. i really like it and the people i work with but good god it's all i do.
- IPHONE 5. i bought myself an iphone 5. muahaha. for me it's a double investment 1) a real person phone 2) i have a camera with me at all times!
- i haven't been snapping a lot of photos with my digital camera lately, i've been using film or just shooting on my phone.
- going on hikes with tyler in my attempt to get active.
- cooking and eating copious amounts of basil
- relaxing in the backyard when it's that perfect 73 degree weather with kira.
- watching arrested development
- working on my website!
- i saw monster's university last night SO PRECIOUS
so i just have to keep myself active and busy and have a nice relaxing summer. i am planning a short trip upstate to visit victoria, tess, and morgan - so that'll be my "vacation" this summer.
anyway, long blogging short - here are some snaps i took on my phone these past two months.